Do you love sports? Do you love Jesus?
Do you love meeting new people? Want to give of your time?
Why not join our volunteer family and have fun serving others?
Or fill out this form and email it back to us
Five volunteer commitees that you can apply for:
League Management Committee
- Handle all the planning and logistics that make our leagues strive for greatness.
- Plan all of our monthly social activities.
- Coordinate referees and commissioners and provide feedback on how make things run smoothly
- Plan all of our great marketing efforts including photo, videos, print, banners, etc.
- Coordinate our social media outreach efforts
- Work on a long-term plan to increase participation
- Design new gear and coordinate with vendors for pricing/delivery
- Work to grow advertising partnerships
- Plan some really cool and creative ways to fundraise by doing thing you already love
- Help develop individual donor appeals and appeal materials
- Help develop materials, work towards, and plan on how to educate participants in virtues and on Catholicism
- Coordinate volunteers that host Virtue Challenge Teams
- Plan Becoming a Contagious Christian program and help lead participants into participation
- Geek out on the numbers in our accounting
- Give the other committees direction, budgets, goals
- Put together financial analysis tools
- Help make the plans for CYAS to become a long-term reality in Denver and eventually expand
Here is the general path of leadership within the organization:
Step 1: Play in a league or join a Virtue Challenge Team (VCT)
Step 2: Lead a social outing and or co-captain
Step 3: Head captain or host VCT
Step 4: Become a commissioner assistant
Step 5: Become a commissioner
Step 6: Join the Volunteer Committee
Step 7: Become a committee head
Note: This ordering system will be different for different people depending on skills, past expereince, and potential.
- Do I need to be Catholic to apply? Only if you're applying to be a committee head.
- What about Christian? No, this organization exist for you as well and we would love your input and help.
- What is my commitment? Right now, the commitment is to a monthly meeting coordinated by the committee head. You will be asked/encouraged to volunteer for projects that interest you and expected to help with the committee goals, but the time commitment will be flexible depending on how involved you would like to be.
- What if I have no experience? Great! Come learn with us.
- What if I have a lot of experience? Please apply to be a committee head and share your experience with others.